Fearless Defenders 5
This isn’t a review as such, just some thoughts on the issue. Maybe I’ll start doing proper reviews some day! This will probably contain spoilers if you haven’t read the issue yet so you’ve been warned.
- The character description boxes are always amusing (especially Annabelle’s) and this issue is no exception.
- Val keeps saying she has a plan, after this issue I’m pretty certain it involves Misty and Annabelle more than Dani and the rest of the heroes.
- If Dani is the “battery” for the ritual then something will have to negate that (see above point)
- Tigra, not seen her in anything since Avengers Academy (but I am behind with some titles) so shouldn’t she be out looking for the missing kids? It’s a bit annoying that the only mention I’ve seen of something being up is one line on the last page of one if the Wolverine & the X-Men issues
- Am I the only one that wants to see more of these Gladiator style Asgardian Arenas?
- She-Hulk, I haven’t really read anything with her in but am now tempted to give FF a go based on the cameos I’ve seen her do, could be a new favourite character
- It’s good to see Dani still holding her own, I was concerned when she got depoweded but she hasn’t been forgotten like most of the others, and her retorts to Mr Raven are great!
I’m still really enjoying the series and after the last few panels will definitely be reading the next one (which I think is the last in the arc) and hopefully the next arc will be just as strong. It’s not my favourite book currently, that’s Cable & X-Force but this is well written with great artwork and the whole thing just works, it’s always high on my reading list.
Star Wars: Battlefront Official E3 Preview
This weeks delivery :D
Fabio Dessi of Arthemis, live at Hammerfest IV. 16th March 2012
Alan Jordan and Steve Grimmett of The Sanity Days live at Hammerfest IV, 15th March 2012